Company: Dayton Freight
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Management Interns participate in an accelerated 9-week program
during the summer months. Individuals who successfully complete
this program will be considered for the Dayton Freight Management
Training Program upon achievement of their degree.
- Gain useful knowledge about the transportation industry and
about Dayton Freight's policies, procedures and philosophies.
- Contribute to the success of the Service Center by learning and
understanding each position's function and contribution to the
overall mission of Dayton Freight.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college
- Basic math skills
- Fluent in English
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Stable and growing organization
- Fast paced work environment
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly pay
internship, management, management internship, advancement,
transportation, LTL, college student, college degree, family,
trucking, operations management, CSR, customer service, customer
Keywords: Dayton Freight, Elgin , Management Internship, Other , Hampshire, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!