Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the HR Manager, the Talent Acquisition
Specialist is responsible for providing staffing services
throughout INTREN, with a focus on acquiring and retaining diverse
candidates. In addition to performing full lifecycle recruiting and
maintaining excellent relationships with hiring managers,
candidates, suppliers, and the community at large, this individual
will act as the lead for the areas they support. Scope may include
working with suppliers who provide candidates or services through
any or all parts of the staffing process. This position will also
have the opportunity to lead projects to improve staffing processes
and vendor relations.
- Partners with Regional HR Representatives and leadership to
identify staffing needs (sourcing strategy, job specifications,
sourcing, interviewing, candidate closing and negotiations,
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process with
minimal management guidance.
- Develop recruitment strategies to attract talented applicants
through a consultative approach.
- Employs proactive sourcing solutions using multiple avenues
including but not limited to direct sourcing, employee referrals,
industry networking, targeted advertising, college programs, and
- Develop and maintain networks of contacts to help identify and
source qualified candidates.
- Apply knowledge of the company to refer candidates for
consideration to the relevant department managers.
- Build and execute a recruiting plan that focuses on attracting
a diverse candidate pool.
- Job posting optimization where needed to attract
- Develop partnerships with local universities, attend diverse
conferences, and build a talent pool.
- Educate the business on recruiting strategies, market data, and
talent acquisition processes.
- Manage the efforts of recruiting process outsourcing,
contingency and retained search firms; setting expectations and
driving the process.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university,
preferably in Human Resources, Business Management or related field
and/or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years professional talent acquisition experience.
- Experience managing complicated and leadership roles highly
- Demonstrated ability to form meaningful partnerships
(internal/external) at all organizational levels.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently while
maintaining attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft
- Ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail, flexibility,
adapt to changing requirements/deadlines/situations.
INTREN is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Intren, Elgin , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Union, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!