Program Technician (33869)
Company: Pioneer Center For Human Svcs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our organization strongly believes that every individual
deserves the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential. The
Program Technician is responsible for providing skills training and
other services to clients as outlined in each individual's plan.
Skills training and other services may include, but are not limited
to: socialization, recreation, self-care, communication,
physical/nutritional needs, related personal independence
opportunities, and vocational opportunities.
- Performs skill training activities or service provisions in a
safe, effective, respectful and healthful manner as outlined in
each client's Individual Plan (IP).
- Supervise clients in home, and assist with life skills
- Observe assigned program clients' behaviors and
- Assist with program supply monitoring, ordering and
- Ensure group home is safe and clean, submitting work orders as
Location: Woodstock, IL
- *NORTHWEST HERALD MCHENRY COUNTY TOP WORKPLACE READERS' CHOICE
- VOTED TOP NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION TO WORK FOR IN MCHENRY COUNTY
- VOTED ONE OF THE TOP LARGE EMPLOYERS TO WORK FOR IN MCHENRY
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Must be able to meet agency driver safety requirement of
carrying personal vehicle insurance with the following limits:
$50,000 bodily injury, each person $100,000 bodily injury, each
accident, $50,000 property damage
- Computer skills - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
Pioneer Center for Human Services is an EO employer -
Keywords: Pioneer Center For Human Svcs, Elgin , Program Technician (33869), Other , Woodstock, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!