Dir - Strategy / M&A Proj Mgmt
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making
it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
SPS (Safety & Productivity Solutions) is a reporting segment
within Honeywell International, Inc. SPS innovates and develops
world class technologies, products and service to service supply
chain, healthcare, safety, environment industries and segments. SPS
is expanding both organically through New Product Introductions and
Breakthrough Initiatives, and inorganically through M&A, joint
ventures and venture investments. This new role will see the
Director, M&A and Strategy Program Management, being a key
member of the M&A/Strategy team and responsible for driving
process excellence and program tracking for acquisitions,
divestitures, integrations and strategy initiatives. This role is
highly influential and involves leading small and large teams of
functional and business experts in time constrained projects in
order to ensure that opportunities and risks associated with
(in)organic growth are recognized, understood and managed.
This is not a remote role. Candidate must be able to report to
the Charlotte, NC office.
- Driving cross-functional expert teams to execute high quality
diligence on acquisition opportunities
- Leading cross-functional expert teams to prepare and
successfully carve-out potential business divestitures
- Transforming M&A and Strategy functions by defining and
implementing appropriate processes and tools
- Determining appropriate scope and detail to ensure
comprehensive integration plans
- Automating and refining monthly updates by SBUs on
M&A/Strategy deliverables to SPS Corp.
- Strategically partnering with the SPS VP M&A to meet
strategic, financial and business goals
- Bachelor's Degree
- >15 years' experience in program management roles
- Demonstrated success in effectively leading global teams during
short, intense, time-bound projects
- Acquisition Integration and/or Divestiture carve out
- Experience of acquiring, integrating and divesting companies
to/from a core portfolio
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and a collaborative,
teaming environment across functional organizations and
- Strong interpersonal skills are a critical success factor for
this role, including: assertiveness, impactful communication style
with ability to influence actions/business decisions, high energy
level with a bias for action, high credibility/respect from
colleagues and customers, and a positive, gets-things-done
- Ability to apply sound judgment and prioritize complex
day-to-day tasks and annual planning processes
- Sound business acumen, and financial expertise
- Independent with ability to work productively with minimal
- Experience in defining, implementing and tracking processes and
operating system to improve organizational efficiency
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization
skills. Able to drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Project Management Certification
- JOB ID: HRD116574
- Category: Business Development
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600,Charlotte,North
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Elgin , Dir - Strategy / M&A Proj Mgmt, Other , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!