Lead Machine Builder
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Coilcraft, Inc., founded in 1945, is an established worldwide
organization specializing in the manufacturing of magnetic
components with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois. We are
seeking an individual to join our Machine Build team.
- Build and trouble-shoot automated assembly machines,
sub-assemblies and electrical components from engineering
blueprints and specifications.
- Debug machines and processes for new machines.
- Perform machine alignments and final set-ups.
- Participate in the planning and design of machinery.
- 5+ years experience building automatic assembly equipment
involving assembly and debug of pneumatic components, indexers,
pick and place devices, metal form tooling, punch and dyes.
- Proven mechanical aptitude.
- Strong math skills and ability to interpret engineering
- Knowledge of basic machine shop tools.
- Associate's degree, specialized education or vo-tech training
in a mechanical field or crafts trade is preferred.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export
regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Coilcraft, Elgin , Lead Machine Builder, Other , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!