Picker / Packer
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 5, 2021
As a Picker / Packer, you are responsible for pulling and
preparing orders for shipment. This may involve moving inventory
and helping with team reorganization efforts.
Note -----" Pay Rate for this Job is $13/Hour
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper
paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required
destination in shipping and receiving.
- Perform merchandise scan-ins, and other required quality
assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order while
tracking inventory for the company.
- Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either
independently or as part of a team depending on order size and
daily staffing needs.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all
safety procedures are being followed at all times by yourself and
- Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse
facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as
possible for the duration of the warehouse associate's shift.
- Must have some basic computer experience.
- Must be able to walk, bend, lift, reach and stoop, and stand
for various amounts of time during 10 hour shift.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Dependable daily attendance and ability to meet productivity
- Strong organizational work.
- Prior warehouse experienced preferred but not required.
#CHIMSCPandoLogic. Keywords: Packager, Location: Saint Charles, IL
Keywords: PeopleReady, Elgin , Picker / Packer, Other , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!