Field Service Controls Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
On behalf of our client REISHAUER, we are looking for a Field
Service Controls Engineer. This is a direct-hire, full-time
- Competitive salary + bonus + we are big believers in work/life
- Family medical coverage - we pay the deductible
- 401K with 6% company match + additional contribution from
- A company where you're truly treated like family (in a good
On behalf of REISHAUER, a Swiss gear grinding machine tool builder,
YER USA is seeking a Field Service Controls Engineer.
Traveling nationwide (mostly across Eastern & Central time zones).
The ideal applicant lives in the Midwest or Northeast.
As Field Service Controls Engineer you---
- troubleshoot and solve problems in Siemens-based PLCs
- perform installs, repairs, and maintenance of the
electro-mechanical and electronic systems of complex gear grinding
- demonstrate how to use the equipment
- create reports of the customers you serviced that day
- make equipment recommendations to your customers
- are hands-on and provide excellent customer service
- report to the Controls Engineer Manager
This lets us know you're up for the task---
- PLC troubleshooting capabilities - ideally on Siemens
- Electrical educational background or relevant experience
- Experience with mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems is
preferred but we're happy to train you
- Knowledge of gear grinding is a plus but not required
- Excellent customer service skills; treat your clients and their
shop floor like you would want to be treated
- Ability to travel and be on-site with customers
- You're the Ethan Hunt of Field Controls Engineers - you keep a
cool head when it counts
Who is YER?YER USA is Reishauer's exclusive recruitment partner for
this search.Executive Search Consultant Antoinette will support you
throughout the hiring process.
Keywords: YER, Elgin , Field Service Controls Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!