Regional HR Director
Company: Lady Lake Specialty Care
Posted on: September 23, 2022
OverviewAbleHearts Consulting Services is an organization of
passionate individuals committed to attracting, retaining and
developing top talent to enhance our team. We are an organization
dedicated to a customer service and care experience that exceeds
expectations and provides a higher standard of excellence. With
great people and a high energy, family oriented - culture, this is
a fantastic opportunity to join the AbleHearts Consulting Services
Team and make your mark!
Regional Human Resources Director
Covering Northern Illinois
AbleHearts Consulting Services has a unique opportunity for a
Regional HR Director. - -The Regional Human Resources Director will
serve as a business partner to our skilled nursing facility HR
Managers, and is responsible for the overall management of the
human resource systems and practices within the Northern Illinois
assigned region. - They will provide counsel on procedure and
policy interpretation; recruiting and retention strategies and
employee relations issues, and Federal, state and local employment
What's in it for you? - -
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. - Several great
medical plans to choose from
- Generous Paid Time off
- 401k retirement plan: - 100% match of your contribution up to
3%; 50% match up to 5%
- Robust tuition reimbursement: - Up to $5,250 - Full-Time,
$2,500 - Part-Time Annually!
*with qualifying conditions
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, business
administration or related field.
- A minimum of five years of progressive human resources
experience with a strong background in employment andselection,
training, organization development, compensation, employee
relations and employment law.
- A minimum of one year of management experience
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Ability to partner with corporate, regional and local
management teams; excellent communicationskills and ability to
foster relationships with employees at all levels within the
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and
objectives; strong interpersonal, -persuasion and creative problems
solving skills are required.
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions
at a level necessary to accomplish the job
- Understanding and proficiency with computer technology
- Ability to relate positively and favorably to employees,
residents, families and to work cooperatively withothers
- Able to maintain regular attendance; exhibit positive and
- Extensive travel is required
Come join our family where our team members dedicate themselves to
love without limits and where they live by the standards of our
safety-first, family always philosophy.
Click Apply to join us!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities
Keywords: Lady Lake Specialty Care, Elgin , Regional HR Director, Human Resources , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!