Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Facilitates and implements all phases of the recruitment
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions
and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process including conducting
- Handles offer process with the hiring manager and HR Manager 's
- Conducts post offer activities and orientations.
- Participates in job fairs.
- Compiles data for recruitment reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Recruiting, manufacturing environment, administration, new hire
paperwork, new hire orientation, onboarding
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Spanish skills (reading, writing, oral communication).
- At least 1 year experience in an administrator role preferably in
a manufacturing environment.
- At least 1 year experience in a recruiting in a manufacturing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organization skills, including detail orientation with
strong follow up and follow-through skills..
- Able to complete administrative task with minimal supervision
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable
to hiring and recruitment.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment and
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we 're dedicated to expanding career opportunities
for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success
is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team
across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery
to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and
consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services
to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four
continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients '
capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address
today 's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as
the modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have
questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located
at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point
of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Elgin , Recruiter-Bilingual, Human Resources , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!