Lead Customer Service Attendant
Company: TravelCenters of America
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Maintain buildings and facilities in a clean, sanitary condition in
TA standards. Facilities should always provide the customer a
pleasant environment to frequent.
Serves as a back-up to the site FMT and trains all new hire CSA's
to follow company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be able to maintain all the Duties and Responsibilities as
assigned to the Customer Service Attendant.Fills in as a back-up
for routine preventative maintenance duties for the FMT, for which
training will be provided.
- Understands company policy and procedures for striking
cleanliness of the facilities. Promotes and trains these
- Knows and follows safety guidelines and is alert to and reports
potentially unsafe situations caused by employees and
- Wears and uses protective equipment properly.
- Continually monitors personal and other employees' behavior for
unsafe practices and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Displays a high degree of enthusiasm for TA and our
- Trains in own position. Cross trains in other positions.
- Assists managers in training other employees.
- Willingly helps other employees when needed.
- Notifies manager of positive and negative feedback from
- Suggests and supports innovative ideas.
- Follows all security guidelines and procedures. Is alert to
- Knows and understands all functions of the shower system,
including resetting passwords and routine
- High school graduate or equivalent is preferred
- Able to relate well with people.
- Must possess a satisfactory work record and ability to work
with minimal direction.
- Able to satisfactorily complete all additional training
requirements for this position.Working Conditions / Physical
Must be able to:
- Lift and carry cases of merchandise such as motor oil, soft
drinks, ice bags, groceries, etc. (up to an approximate weight of
50 pounds with or without an accommodation occasionally).
- Frequently bend, stoop and reach. Must be able to use arms
above head/shoulder level.
- Climb a ladder or "step-up" to reach supplies stored in
- Stand/walk for shifts up to eight hours (short breaks are
provided throughout the shift).
- Requires good vision, hand coordination, fine motor skills and
- Perform maintenance duties; cleaning windows, mopping floors,
painting, cleaning restroom facilities, etc. Requires strength in
upper extremities and torso to perform these physical tasks.
- Aid and assist customers at finding and reaching desired
products, when necessaryincluding providing special assistance to
- Reach out and bend to operate all safety equipment, i.e.,
emergency cut-off switch, fire extinguisher, etc.
- Operate all travel center equipment including cash registers,
adding machine, telephone, credit card machine, dish washer,
- Read and write.
- Communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Work alone and physically capable of summoning personal
assistance during all medical emergencies.Disclaimer
This job description may not list all duties for this position. The
incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. TA
Operating LLC reserves the right to revise the job description at
any time. This job description is not a contract for employment,
and either the incumbent or TA Operating LLC may terminate
employment at any time, for any reason.
Keywords: TravelCenters of America, Elgin , Lead Customer Service Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Hampshire, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!