Customer Service Associate
Company: Coilcraft, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL
with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic
components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries,
including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband
communications and consumer electronics. We are seeking a skilled
individual to join our customer service team. Job
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes
or returns for Critical Products group.
- Respond to customer requests, answers questions, and handle
customer problems in a direct manner, treating the customer with
dignity and a positive attitude.
- Communicate with external and internal customers on a daily
basis to ensure that orders are fulfilled and/or upgraded and
quotes are processed.
- Perform all customer verifications as appropriate.
- Refer customer complaints and problems immediately.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work
effectively with other members of the customer service team.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and
vendors. Job Requirements:
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred.
- High school diploma.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective listening and communication (verbal and written)
- Accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and
- Able to multi-task and follow through.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled This position may require
compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S.
citizens or have permanent resident status.
Keywords: Coilcraft, Inc., Elgin , Customer Service Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!