Family Medicine with OB opportunity located in the suburbs of Chicago
Company: Arlington Healthcare
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Family Practice-With OB opening in Elgin, Illinois. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comJob ID: 6000Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine with OB to join a thriving Family Medicine with OB group
- Join 5 Family Practice providers with OB and 3 NPs
- Preferred OB Fellowship
- C-Sections optional?
- Call 1: 5?Recruiter's InsightCompensation.??The Starting Salary Is $25,000 More Compared To Starting Family Medicine Salaries In Chicago. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 15% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.?The Housing Market.?This 3350 sq.ft plus a full basement home with a 3 car garage and a front porch overlooking a beautifully landscaped blvd. Brazilian cherry floors, convenient front & back staircase, loft overlooks foyer that may be used as an office or add another bathroom. Huge living room & dining room for formal entertaining. Gourmet kitchen offers a huge island, 42"maple cabinets, SS appliances w/ double oven. Butler server area w/wine frig/10x4 walk-in butlers pantry. Large family room This home can be yours for $359,000.The Community.??Located 35 miles northwest of Chicago and home to over 108,000 people, we are proud of our diversity and culture.? Known as "The City in the Suburbs" offering arts, family recreation and one of the fastest-growing communities in Kane County.Choose to live in some of the most affluent suburbs of Chicago, including: St. Charles, South Elgin, Barrington.??The Employer.??This unique Single Specialty Family Medicine group consists of 5 Family Medicine Physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners.??Closest Major City
- 35 miles to Chicago, IL
- 75 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 94 miles to Madison, WI
- 173 miles to Fort Wayne, INColleges and Universities
- There are 92 colleges within 50 miles of South Elgin, the closest being Elgin Community College and Judson University, both which are community colleges in Elgin, IL.?
- Since Chicago is only 35 miles from South Elgin, all of the universites in Chicago are not far away. These include Northwestern University, DePaul University, Loyola University Chicago, University of Illinois at Chicago and many more.Recreation
- Blackhawk Park, originally referred to as Kingsport Villages Park, is an 8-acre park on the west side of town. Three acres of this is a pond stocked with some of the best fish in town. The pond is restocked in the spring and fall.?
- The Peaslee House, a rare pre-civil war cobblestone exterior, remains much as it was when originally constructed by James Peaslee in 1836.
- At Stowell-Peddy Park, one can enjoy a stroll on the walking trail, ride ya bike along the path, shoot some hoops or enjoy a skate park.?
- Pickerel Point Park is named after the famous Pickerel fish and is a prime fishing spot as it is out of the currrent of the mighty Fox River.Shopping
- Elgin Mall boasts an exciting retail, service and entertainment mix, including St. Thomas only movie theatre. With 32 retailers/services and free parking, there is sure to be something for everyone.
- Only a 30 minute drive from South Elgin is Woodfield Mall.
- Home to Grand Victoria Casino Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Arlington Healthcare, Elgin , Family Medicine with OB opportunity located in the suburbs of Chicago, Healthcare , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!