$7,000 Sign on Bonus Experienced Cath Lab Nurse
Company: Presence Health
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Requisition ID: 49197
Location: Presence St Joseph Elgin
77 North Airlite Street, Elgin, IL 60123-4912 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 10
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
We are offering a sign on bonus of up to $7,000 for Registered Nurses with a minimum of 1 year of experience in the specialty for which they are hired. Payout will take place over a two year perio d . The bonus will apply to external candidates only.
The Staff Nurse I - Registered Nurse is a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) who practices within the scope of the Illinois Nurse Practice Act to ensure the delivery of comprehensive, high quality, individualized nursing care, based upon knowledge and experience, the nursing process and leadership skills. The RN incorporates the Carative Factors of human care and performs established procedures in accordance with policies, procedures and standards of care of Presence health and the nursing division. The RN coordinates family involvement in the assessment, treatment and continuing care of the patient, and delegates tasks to competent and appropriate caregivers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assesses each patient's biophysical, psychosocial, environment, spiritual, cultural, self-care, educational and discharge planning based on age and development status.
- Develops and prioritizes an outcome directed plan of care to assigned patients and changes as necessary.
- Performs clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with established policies, procedures, standards of practice and within scope of the State Nurse Practice. Documents care per established standards.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of nursing interventions. Modifies the plan of care focusing on age and development status and patient outcomes.
- Assess patient and family educational needs and ability to participate and learn to achieve patient plan of care through collaboration with other team members.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Graduate of an accredited Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred
Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, MS Outlook, and EMR applications.
Experience in EPIC preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current Illinois RN license, BLS certification. Certification is area of specialty is preferred.
Business Unit: Presence St Joseph Hosp Elgin
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Job Segment: Nursing, EMR, Registered Nurse, Cath Lab, Lab Technician, Healthcare
Keywords: Presence Health, Elgin , $7,000 Sign on Bonus Experienced Cath Lab Nurse, Healthcare , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!