Clinical Lead Supervisor - BCBA
Company: The Place for Children with Autism
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Are you ready to make a difference in a child's life?
The Place for Children with Autism provides a comprehensive
approach to autism treatment that focuses on the highest quality
therapy to enrich the lives of children with autism and their
families across all communities. Using one-to-one ABA therapy in a
structured, center-based environment, we design our programs with
quality as the priority and support as the ongoing means to achieve
it. We specialize in all developmental areas to help children build
independence and school readiness skills to succeed.
The Place for Children with Autism works with families from all
economic backgrounds to find options that fit their varying
The Place for Children with Autism provides evidence-based,
high-quality, and compassionate therapy across all communities -
changing lives one child, one family at a time.
To be the employer and ABA provider of choice that values
differences fosters belonging and nurtures joy so employees &
clients can thrive and pursue their fullest potential.
We commit to fostering a culture of diversity, equality, inclusion,
and belonging, where our employees are supported, informed, valued,
trusted, and empowered.
- Continuous Learning
- Quality and Excellence
- Joy, Fun, & Celebration
- Service-focused Leadership
- Purpose-driven Team & Community
The primary function of the Clinical Lead Supervisor (CLS) is to
provide clinical support to the center BCBAs while influencing
clinical quality, staff morale and retention, and center census.
Besides co-managing the center, the CLS maintains a small caseload
of comprehensive service clients. The CLS ensures the center's key
performance indicators are meeting company standards through
strategic planning, coaching, and continuous monitoring.
- Supervise a small caseload of comprehensive service clients at
a center location.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to BCBAs to develop clinical,
professional, and performance management skills.
- To lead and support staff management using organizational
behavior management techniques leading to reduced turnover.
- Implement quality assurance measures for clinical staff (RBT,
BCBA) to ensure we meet all clinical goals.
- Plan and co-present monthly group parent training.
- Plan and co-present monthly staff training.
- Conduct initial and ongoing client assessments and
individualized treatment programs.
- Maintain and oversee compliant clinical documentation, data
collection, and reports.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of behavioral intervention plans
through direct observation and analysis of data.
- Provide BCBA student supervision to BCBA students.
- Provide case coverage as needed.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst certification required
- Established management skills---Ability to multi-task and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience managing or mentoring BCBAs or graduate
- Full-time, exempt, salaried position
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Annual Professional Development Stipend
- In-House CE Training (No Cost)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and commuter benefits
- Paid Parental Leave---401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday time
- Performance-based increases
- Monthly health and wellness membership reimbursement
- Weekly work-from-home opportunity Join us at The Place for
Children with Autism and make a difference in a child's life.
For further information, please visit our
Keywords: The Place for Children with Autism, Elgin , Clinical Lead Supervisor - BCBA, Healthcare , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!