Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Make up to $96 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Elgin, IL
and gain the freedom to create your own flexible work schedule.
That's right, at IntelyCare you'll get to choose your schedule
while maintaining the stability and ease of W2 employment.
IntelyCare is a company founded by and for nurses, and we've made
it our mission to revolutionize the old staffing system. Through
partnerships with facilities in your area, we offer our
"IntelyPros" a range of shifts to choose from as they set their
schedule. In return, our partner facilities get to work with
dedicated nursing professionals who enjoy the benefits of a real
Imagine what you might do with a flexible schedule. You could
schedule your days to enjoy summer weekends outdoors at Lords Park,
take a night off to head downtown for dinner and a show at The
Hemmens Cultural Center, or take your kids to the Festival Park
Playground on a day off from school. At IntelyCare, we think you
deserve to create a career that works for you. Explore more reasons
to join our growing team.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $42-$96 (25% higher
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare
merchAt IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they
see as soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted
to share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what
they had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My
average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has
taken a lot of stress off my life. I'm extremely thankful for this
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is
a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer
any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super
easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the
facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer
service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we
do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help - I can always
connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has
released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Providing quality care as an RN in post-acute care
- Creating care plans by collaborating with medical staff and
- Delivering the best treatments and administration of
medications to each resident
- Reviewing care options and outcomes with physicians and other
- Educating residents and family members about best options for
- Setting up, monitoring medical equipment as needed
- Making sure staff is compliant with nursing standards and
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab
- Training and supervising nurses and support staff
- Ensuring the accurate documentation of medical interventions
- Helping staff with incident investigationsQualifications and
- Current Illinois state license to practice as a Registered
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- Experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital
settings (at least 4 months)
- Excellent organizational skillsGet the Work-Life Balance You
Working as a registered nurse is more than just a job, but you
deserve the flexibility to have a full life outside of scrubs, too.
Want to build a satisfying career that won't burn you out? Submit
your application for an RN job and learn how you can achieve
balance as an RN.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Elgin , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!