Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Company: Crossroads Care Center of Woodstock
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Crossroads Care Center of Woodstock - General Purpose:To lead
and direct the overall operations of the facility in accordance
with customer needs, government regulations and company policies,
with focus on maintaining excellent care for the residents while
achieving the facility's business objectives.Essential Job
- Facility Management
- Plan, develop, implement and direct the facility's programs and
activities in conjunction with facility's operational budget and
state and federal regulations.
- Lead the facility management staff and consultants in
developing and working from a business plan that focuses on all
aspects of facility operations, including setting priorities and
- Monitor each department's activities, communicate policies,
evaluate performance, provide feedback and assist, observe, coach,
and discipline as needed.
- Oversee regular rounds to monitor delivery of nursing care,
operation of support departments, cleanliness and appearance of the
facility; morale of the staff; and ensure resident needs are being
- Exhibit positive customer service both to internal and external
- Utilize survey information, in addition to other source
documents, to address areas of importance as defined by our
- Verify that the building and grounds are maintained
appropriately and that equipment and work areas are clean, safe and
orderly, and any hazardous conditions are addressed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of and confirm compliance with all
- Facility Staffing and Retention
- Monitor Human Resources practices to verify compliance with
employment laws and company policies, and to confirm practices that
maintain high morale and staff retention to include effective
communication, prompt problem resolution, proactive supervisory
practices and maintaining a proactive work environment.
- Manage turnover and solidify current and future staffing
through development of recruiting sources, and through appropriate
selection, orientation, training, staff education and
- Consult with department managers concerning the operation of
their departments to assist in eliminating/correcting problem
areas, and/or improvement of services.
- Manage facility budgets and business practices to include labor
costs, payables, and receivables.
- Monitor business activities to be certain procedures and
standards are followed, appropriate handling of funds and that
sound credible business practices are followed at all
- Be familiar with Standard Precautions, Exposure Control Plan,
Fire Drill and Evacuation
- Maintain confidentiality of resident and facility
- Protect residents from neglect, mistreatment, and
- Protect the personal property of the residents of the
Qualifications: Current/active state Nursing Home Administrator
Keywords: Crossroads Care Center of Woodstock, Elgin , Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA), Healthcare , Woodstock, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...