Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Covenant Living Communities
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Making a difference in the
lives of others - that's what working at CovenantCare at Home is
all about. Our healthcare professionals have the opportunity each
and every day to make a difference in the lives of older adults.
From improving quality of life, to creating peace of mind for them
and their families, our team members know that as a part of our
community, they are changing lives. CovenantCare at Home is seeking
qualified candidates for a Speech Language Pathologist to help in
fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and peace of mind for
our clients and their families by creating a better way of life.
Join our organization, where teamwork, respect, and service is part
of our everyday environment and build your health care career in a
supportive, faith-based community.ESSENTIAL JOB
- Conducts appropriate evaluations, assesses home environment (as
appropriate), identifies equipment needs relative to
- Identifies functional speech defects and establishes a plan of
care to improve patient's function.
- Administers speech therapy program utilizing specialized
therapeutic technique and/or equipment.
- Recommends communication devices/aids as indicated.
- Confers with referring physician and other organization
personnel to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care contributes
to the total plan of care.
- As appropriate, participates in case conferences, in services
and other meetings required to ensure coordinated and comprehensive
- Instructs patient, family/caregiver and other Organization
health care personnel in the patient's treatment regime as
- Possesses a degree that includes an internship from an approved
Master's program in Speech-Language Pathology, or as required by
applicable law and/or regulation.
- Meets the education and-experience requirements for a
Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology,
granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Is certified to practice Speech-Language Pathology.
- A minimum of one (1) year's clinical experience in
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Has a valid driver license and up to date car insurance.For
full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org.Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Elgin , Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!