Company: Bickford of Crystal Lake
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Bickford of Crystal Lake - Join our DYNAMIC team at Bickford
Senior Living as a Wellness Nurse! The Wellness Nurse supports
resident care within the branch, ensuring that Resident's daily
medications needs are met in a compassionate way that maintains
their dignity, allowing them to live their life to the fullest!
This position offers a full suite of benefits options that vary
based on employment status. Some of the benefits include, but are
not limited to:
- Competitive wages!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k & ROTHk (with employer
- Benefits start the 1st of the month following 30 days of
employment! *full-time employees*
- Prescription savings plans!
- 529 Savings Plan for educational expenses!
- A great working environment where purpose is found!
"There is no higher calling, no greater purpose than a caregiver.
Somehow, we've come to believe that caregiving is just for some of
us and not all. Yet, at our core, we are all made to love, connect,
to extend ourselves in service to others. The question is--- do we
have the will to love, do what it takes, and risk ourselves in
caring, even when the burden is great? In times of happiness and
sadness, we are that caregiver" -
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Accurately following the resident MAR to ensure that
medications are given out according to the Physician's
- Understand and follow the "Six rights of medication
administration" and all of Bickford's policies and procedures
regarding medication management.
- Understand and appropriately utilize the eMAR system for
- Communicate appropriately with clinical leadership for
clarification and direction regarding resident medication
administration and care.
- Providing direct resident care Supervision of resident care
work of non-licensed team members and other areas of the branch as
- You will be a leader in demonstrating the Bickford Mission
'Whatever it Takes' to all other team members on shift
- Have an active license as a LPN or Registered Nurse in good
- Willing to take additional training or education, which
specific states may require.
- CPR and First Aid certifications are required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective
- Competent in organizational and time management
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem-solving, and
- Ability to utilize or learn Bickford's eMAR system to
administer medications. learn new applications
ABOUT BICKFORD SENIOR LIVING:
Bickford Senior Living is a community of caregivers who are
dedicated to doing whatever it takes to enrich our resident's
happiness. Founded in 1991 in Olathe, Kansas, by the Eby Family.
Mary Bickford, the matriarch of the family, was the first resident
of a Bickford Branch and our namesake. That location became the
start of a tradition of caring that has extended to over 50
locations in 7 states. Although Bickford Senior Living has grown in
size--- we pride ourselves in the family environment that is the
foundation on which Bickford has served thousands of residents and
employees throughout the years.
At Bickford, you will---Make a Difference Every Day We are
passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life for all
seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and
encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community The care-focused
environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We
offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your
Ignite Your Potential We believe potential has no limits. We offer
best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our
leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their
Keywords: Bickford of Crystal Lake, Elgin , Wellness Nurse, Healthcare , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!