Home Health RN- PRN
Company: Covenant Living Communities
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: January 20, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Making a difference in the
lives of others - that's what working at CovenantCare at Home is
all about. Our healthcare professionals have the opportunity each
and every day to make a difference in the lives of older adults.
From improving quality of life, to creating peace of mind for them
and their families, our team members know that as a part of our
community, they are changing lives. CovenantCare at Home is seeking
qualified candidates for a Home Health Registered Nurse to help in
fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and peace of mind for
our clients and their families by creating a better way of life.
Join our organization, where teamwork, respect, and service is part
of our everyday environment and build your health care career in a
supportive, faith-based community.Job Description:
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to
determine home care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment
and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as
patient status and needs change.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing
- Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing
diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and
rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family
in the planning process.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate
per assessment and plan of care.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan
development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
- Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor and
assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned
- A current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Nursing. Must have graduated
from a National League of Nursing accredited program.
- A current CPR certification.
- 1 year of home health care experience preferred.
- A valid Drivers License with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with organizational requirements and is in good working
- Must be in compliance with state and federal vaccination
mandates.For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits
package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org.Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Elgin , Home Health RN- PRN, Healthcare , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!