Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
237687 - Physical Therapist - Elgin, IL - 13 Weeks Contract
Sigma Healthcare staffing is looking for an experienced Physical
Therapist to work for our contracted facility.
Shift Information: Days
- Provides physical therapy services to patient according to a
written physician's plan of care. This may include, but not limited
- Assessing and evaluating therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional
status and participation in the development of the total plan of
care. Evaluates home environment.
- Assesses for muscle strength, mobility, gait and ROM-potential
for rehab. For hospice, less of a goal of rehab, more a focus on
- Directing physical therapy treatment.
- Instructing patients/caregivers in the use and care of
- Determining priority needs for physical therapy
- Reporting to physician patient's reaction to treatment or
changes in condition.
- May train patient in the use of prosthetic device
- Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home
health services/hospice and refers as necessary.
- Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on
the attainment of goals.
- Participates in discharge planning for patient.
- Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the
attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
- Provides physical therapy consultation to home
families/caregivers when indicated.
- Provides in-service education programs for nursing organization
personnel as needed.
- Participates in peer consultation process.
- BLS/BCLS certifications
- ASHA and CHT certifications
- Valid state license (Where applicable)
- SNF experience - preferred
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Elgin , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!