Registered Nurse **JOB FAIR**
Company: River Crossing of Elgin
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview: Conveniently located less than two miles from Amita
Health St. Joseph Hospital and Advocate Sherman Hospital, River
Crossing of Elgin is tucked into the bustling community of Elgin.
River Crossing of Elgin provides top of the line care and
rehabilitation services, designed around our residents' needs.
Through personalized care plans our residents experience quality
care in our 139-bed center. River Crossing of Elginis among the 19%
of U.S. skilled nursing facilities that have been recognized as a
Best Nursing Home for 2019-20 by U.S. News and World Report.
Registered Nurse (RN)
**JOB FAIR!**River Crossing of Elgin
Thursday, June 30th - 10:00a - 4:00pFacility Address: 2355 Royal
Blvd., Elgin, IL
You're invited to attend Inverness Health & Rehab's job fair
Thursday, June 30th anytime between 10a & 4p. Interview and get an
offer the same day! With a beautiful facility, caring leadership
and wonderful staff (not to mention fantastic sign on bonuses), now
is the time join our team!
RN- various shifts available
- Up to $40 per hour for RNs (based on yrs. of licensed
- $1500 Sign On Bonus for CNAs (FT Only)
- $3000 Sign On Bonus for LPNs/RNs (FT Only)
- Up to $200 Perfect Attendance Bonus (FT Only)
- $2 Shift Differentials for PM & Night Shifts!
- Full and Part Time Opportunities
Other openings - tell your friends!LPNs l CNAs
Housekeeping SupervisorFloor TechPart Time ReceptionistHousekeeping
AideDietary AideCompetitive Wages!
Benefits:What's in it for you?
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Several great
medical plans to choose from
- Vacation and/or Paid Time off
- Career Ladders and scholarship opportunities!
- 401k retirement plan: 100% match of your contribution up to 3%;
50% match up to 5%
- Robust tuition reimbursement: Up to $5,250 - Full-Time, $2,500
- Part-Time Annually!*
- Continuing education credits
- Free meal each shift you work
- with qualifying conditions
- Must be a RN in good standing and currently licensed in our
- Previous long-term care experience preferred
- Ability to relate positively and favorably to customers,
families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with
others at all levelsCome join our family where our team members
dedicate themselves to love without limits and where they live by
the standards of our safety-first, family always philosophy
Click Apply to join us!Go to our website for more info and career
Keywords: River Crossing of Elgin, Elgin , Registered Nurse **JOB FAIR**, Healthcare , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!