Occupational Therapist - OT - Part-Time
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Overview: Our Symbria Rehab Team at The Sheridan at Tyler Creek
in Elgin, IL is looking for a Part-Time Occupational Therapist.
This is an Outpatient position.
Are you an Occupational Therapist (OT) with a desire to impact the
lives of the older adult population? If so, our Rehab Team at The
Sheridan at Tyler Creek in Elgin, IL s seeking its next
employee-owner team member.
Responsibilities: As a Occupational Therapist (OT), you will
establish appropriate goals and creatively execute the treatment
plans along with supervision of the Occupational Therapist
Assistants. As a member of our interdisciplinary team, you will be
required to maintain productivity standards and complete required
documentation. More importantly, you will help your patients
achieve critical outcomes while acting as a trusted partner to the
community you serve. Qualifications:
- Be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational
- Hold a valid state license.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
- It's great to have had acute care, long-term care and/or
rehabilitation experience but not always required!
Why work for us?
At Symbria our employees act like owners - because we are owners!
As one of the few 100% employee-owned healthcare providers, our
focus remains on delivering best-in-class services within our
Pharmacy, Rehabilitation and Well-Being operations, which allows
our clients to improve the lives and well-being of their patients
and residents. Our teams utilize insights and analytics to drive
better health outcomes for our partnered post-acute and senior
living communities while providing them with flexible service
Symbria's Core Values drive the way we partner with those clients,
their patients and residents and the way our diverse
employee-owners work together:
- Integrity - Honest, Fairness and ethics
- Compassion - Commitment to serving seniors
- Stewardship - Maximizing mission and margin
- Innovation - Striving to enhance our value to your
- Teamwork - Working together unselfishly toward goals
As an employee-owner, Symbria's success becomes your success. In
addition, we provide:
- Competitive pay, aligned with market guidelines
- Full Benefits Package, including very generous paid time off
- Professional liability coverage
- 100% employer-funded ESOP retirement plan
- 401(k) and Roth(k) plans
- Continuing education
- Credit union membership
Symbria's Talent Team handles candidate communication directly
rather than utilizing outside agencies; if interested in this role,
direct application to the job posting and contact with a Symbria
talent team member is recommended.
Keywords: Symbria, Elgin , Occupational Therapist - OT - Part-Time, Healthcare , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!