School Speech Language Pathologist - SLP-CCC
Company: Supplemental Health Care
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Supplemental Health Care is partnering with a school district to
provide a School Speech Language Pathologist in Sycamore, Illinois
for the 2022/2023 school year.
Caseload details for this School Speech Language Pathologist
position:Position Type: SLP-CCC
- Schedule: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Contract dates: August 2022 - May 2023 Candidates must be
proficient with IEP utilization
With every assignment, we offer a full range of industry-leading
- Wide range of Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- 6 Paid Time Off (PTO) Plans with year-round compensation
- Competitive hourly pay rates based on experience
- Discounted online CEU courses
- Strong Support from both Supplemental Health Care Staff and
- Share the Care referral bonus program with residual and lump sum
Join the 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Best of Staffing winner.
Our clients and talent have voted SHC Best of Staffing for 5 years
in a row!
Qualified Speech Language Pathologist, SLP-CCC, must have: Current
or pending IL SLP license
Keywords: Supplemental Health Care, Elgin , School Speech Language Pathologist - SLP-CCC, Healthcare , Sycamore, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!