Registered Nurse RN, Behavioral Health Unit
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: January 15, 2022
BONUS ALERT! Receive a $250 bonus when you work 3 shifts at the
facility!Position: Registered Nurse RN, Behavioral Health Unit -
Adult, Geriatrics, Adolescent and PedsCareRev is the future of work
in healthcare. With our mobile app, you 're just a few clicks away
from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays
the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the
industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.Signing up
is simple. Once you 've applied, passed your interview, and
completed registration, you 'll be ready to book shifts, work, and
get paid. It 's that easy!?Requirements for Registered Nurse RN,
Behavioral Health Unit
- Minimum of 2 years full time experience in an inpatient
behavioral health setting, not including school and/or clinicals.
Must be current and within the last year. Adolescent and peds
background a plus! Home health and corrections experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Both per diem and 4-week contracts are available.
- BLS and CPI required
- Depending on background, may be floated to different patient
populations within the behavioral health department.
- Must show competency managing a behavioral health assignment
with patients in crisis as well as having potential underlying
medical conditions. Competency with IVs, IV pumps and injections is
- Must pass background check and be in good standing with the
state board of nursing.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.?How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don 't see an update? Check your spam. We don 't want you to
miss booking your interview!?
Keywords: CareRev, Elgin , Registered Nurse RN, Behavioral Health Unit, Healthcare , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!