RN Case Manager Hospice Support Services Full-Time Days Western Suburb
Company: AMITA Health, D89
Posted on: March 21, 2020
We Are Hiring Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM;
weekend, holiday, and on-call rotation Territory: Travel will be
required to Aurora, Elgin, and surrounding areas. Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health ( ) is a joint operating company formed by the
Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO
based Ascension.AMITA Health is the largest health system in
Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care.
The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more
than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over
4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.What You Will
Do As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity
toCoordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for
patient, from admission to discharge.Responsibilities:
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating
patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health
providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Acts as a resource for adequate medical record documentation,
appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and
treatment options for post-discharge care.What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- 1 year of Hospice experience highly preferred Equal Employment
Opportunity AMITA Health will provide equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age,
disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier
status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
Keywords: AMITA Health, D89, Elgin , RN Case Manager Hospice Support Services Full-Time Days Western Suburb, Healthcare , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!