Manager Inpatient Oncology Care
Company: Advocate Aurora Health
Posted on: June 11, 2019
Sherman Hospital, a Magnet recognized hospital located in Elgin,
Ill., is a 255-bed facility that features private patient rooms, a
15-acre geothermal lake, an advanced Emergency Department, a
free-standing Cancer Care Center, a spacious Family Birthing
Center, a Heart & Vascular Center and more. Sherman also provides
convenient, quality healthcare services at Sherman outpatient
centers in Algonquin, Elgin, and South Elgin.
NURSE MANAGER of Patient Services Inpatient Oncology Care
Advocate Sherman Medical Center, Elgin, IL
We help people live well.
We can't achieve this goal alone. We need great leaders to join us
in our mission, build diverse teams and strengthen our inclusive
culture so together we can meet the needs of the patients we
Are you a champion among your peers with expertise in healthcare
and a passion to make a difference in the lives of patients?
Join us on this amazing journey to change lives!
Your Job As The Nurse Manager Will Be:
- To provide administrative and clinical leadership to plan,
coordinate, manage and motivate clinical team members, support
staff and resources in order to provide the highest quality patient
care with trained, professional, and competent staff in the most
- To collaborate with physicians and other health care
disciplines to assure optimal patient care.
- Planning, management, implementation and evaluation of
operations/services to ensure quality, efficiency and cost
- Preparation and administration of budgets to ensure adequate
personnel, Facilities, and supplies.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required
- Active IL nursing license
- 5 years clinical experience; preferably in Oncology
- 2 years of previous management experience preferred.
- Demonstrates leadership attributes
- Organizational, planning delegation skills
- Results oriented with concern for appropriate process
- Inclusive communication and team building skills
- Active CPR certification
About Advocate Health Care
Advocate Health Care, named among the nation's Top 5 large health
systems based on quality by Truven Analytics, is the largest health
system in Illinois and one of the largest health care providers in
the Midwest. Advocate operates more than 250 sites of care,
including 12 hospitals that encompass 11 acute care hospitals, the
state's largest integrated children's network, the state's largest
emergency and Level I trauma network, one of the area's largest
home health care companies, and the region's largest medical group.
Advocate Health Care has 4 teaching hospitals and is a
not-for-profit, mission-based health system affiliated with the
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and the United Church of
Keywords: Advocate Aurora Health, Elgin , Manager Inpatient Oncology Care, Executive , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!