Business Development Manager
Company: GSM TRANSPORT
Posted on: September 21, 2023
GSM Transport Co. is a leading intermodal carrier in Chicagoland.
GSM Transport Co. has fully equipped trucks for overweight loads
and provides all necessary permits. We are members of the Uniform
Intermodal Interchange and Facilities Access Agreement (UIIA) and
have interchangeable agreements with all rail yards.
This position is for local residents only.
If you are ambitious, energetic and success oriented this position
is for you! GSM Transport a leading drayage company is looking for
energetic, goal-driven, self-motivated business development manager
to build and manage the sales team. GSM Transport established in
2006 specializes in hauling overweight intermodal containers in
Chicagoland area and Midwest region. GSM Transport opened a
brokerage company and is growing and expanding the business.
Scope and Responsibilities:
The primary role of the Sales Manager is to be responsible for the
development and performance of all sales activities in the assignrd
market. The Sales Manager is responsible for recruiting, training,
motivating, and evaluating sales force members.
The role requires entepreneurial leadership skills, self-motivated,
vision, and ability to successfully build and manage sales team and
motivate other team members.
- Competitive base salary starting at $80,000
- Generous commision with unlimited earings potential
- 1099 or W2
- Healthe insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Work remotely or from office in Chicago
- Prior sales and business development experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of intermodal drayage operations as it
pertains to railroad ramps, steamship containers, chassis pools,
rail billings, and all accessorial related pricing and
- Professional decision-makinbg skills for fast paced chages to
- Knowledge of asset based trucking operations management in all
- Strong communication skills in all media
- Strong background in all aspects of formulating, planning and
implementing branch strategy.
- Entrepreneurial and competitive spirit, passion,
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
Keywords: GSM TRANSPORT, Elgin , Business Development Manager, Executive , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!