Senior Manufacturing Manager
Company: Motorola Solutions
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Senior Manufacturing Manager page is loaded Senior Manufacturing
Manager Apply locations Elgin, IL time type Full time posted on
Posted 30+ Days Ago job requisition id R37315 Company Overview At
Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety.
-It's the constant that empowers people to confidently move
forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care
for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we
create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe
where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology
ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and
access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration
in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we're ushering in a new era in public safety
and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career
Department OverviewAt Motorola Solutions, we create technologies
our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms
in communications, software, video and services help our customers
work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters
see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street
corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses
around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on
the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents
to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public
safety and security.
A fast-paced, dynamic environment manufacturing world-class
communications equipment for public safety customers around the
Job Description As Senior Manufacturing Manager, you will lead site
manufacturing operations at our Elgin, Illinois facility. Your
responsibilities will include:
- Site manufacturing operations ownership including but not
limited to warehousing, production/manufacturing, engineering,
quality, and shipping.
- Collaboration with functions inside the greater Motorola
Solutions supply chain to leverage best practices where
- Collaboration with functions outside the Motorola Solutions
supply chain to ensure attainment of business revenue targets.
- Lead manufacturing operations continuous improvement
initiatives to achieve KPI goals in safety, quality, delivery,
inventory, and cost.
- Documentation and standardization of site supply chain
processes and procedures.
- Development of a manufacturing operations roadmap leading to a
best in class organization.
- Quickly establish yourself as a leader within the supply chain,
with the expectation of career progression.
- Mentor, train, and develop world-class employees for career
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of all supply chain functions.
- Demonstrated ability to grow and evolve teams and
- Deep understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles, systems, and
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to influence without direct authority.
- Ability to work in a team environment and dynamically align to
changing business conditions. #LI-ONSITE
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years supply chain -experience
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely is
required. Employer work permit sponsorship is not available for
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanNoOur U.S. -Benefits -include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision -benefits
- 401K with Company Match
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous -Paid -Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid -Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
EEO Statement Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic. About Us
MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS OVERVIEW Motorola Solutions is a global leader
in public safety and enterprise security. Our solutions in land
mobile radio communications, video security & access control and
the command center, bolstered by managed & support services, create
an integrated technology ecosystem to help make communities safer
and businesses stay productive and secure.Our more than 20,000
employees around the world innovate to make the world a better
place and are fueled by our shared purpose to "help people be their
best in the moments that matter." We foster a culture of inclusion,
equity and diversity of thought with the belief that the next big
idea can come from anyone, anywhere at any time. What you do here
matters for our customers and communities around the world. Learn
how you can make a difference at www.motorolasolutions.com. If you
are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link
to apply through your Workday account.
Keywords: Motorola Solutions, Elgin , Senior Manufacturing Manager, Executive , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!