Senior Manufacturing Manager
Company: Motorola Solutions
Posted on: September 11, 2023
At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with
safety. It's the constant that empowers people to confidently move
forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care
for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we
create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe
where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology
ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and
access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration
in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we're ushering in a new era in public safety
and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer
to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications,
software, video and services help our customers work safely and
more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through
smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or
reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the
world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to
keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola
Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and
A fast-paced, dynamic environment manufacturing world-class
communications equipment for public safety customers around the
As Senior Manufacturing Manager, you will lead site manufacturing
operations at our Elgin, Illinois facility. Your responsibilities
- Site manufacturing operations ownership including but not
limited to warehousing, production/manufacturing, engineering,
quality, and shipping.
- Collaboration with functions inside the greater Motorola
Solutions supply chain to leverage best practices where
- Collaboration with functions outside the Motorola Solutions
supply chain to ensure attainment of business revenue targets.
- Lead manufacturing operations continuous improvement
initiatives to achieve KPI goals in safety, quality, delivery,
inventory, and cost.
- Documentation and standardization of site supply chain
processes and procedures.
- Development of a manufacturing operations roadmap leading to a
best in class organization.
- Quickly establish yourself as a leader within the supply chain,
with the expectation of career progression.
- Mentor, train, and develop world-class employees for career
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of all supply chain functions.
- Demonstrated ability to grow and evolve teams and
- Deep understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles, systems, and
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to influence without direct authority.
- Ability to work in a team environment and dynamically align to
changing business conditions. #LI-ONSITE
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years supply chain experience
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely is
required. Employer work permit sponsorship is not available for
this position Travel Requirements
Referral Payment Plan
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401K with Company Match
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or,
any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Motorola Solutions, Elgin , Senior Manufacturing Manager, Executive , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!