Company: Swift Wash
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Swift Wash is a modern, express car wash that is seeking an
experienced Site Manager to join our growing company. Be a part of
the "Best Team, Best Wash" with the best pay and benefits, and
enjoy working in a professional culture that is committed to
excellence and growth opportunities for its Team Members.
- The harder you work, the more you will earn and the quicker you
will advance. We will give you all the tools you need to run one of
our locations at the highest level.
- Salary compensation starting at $70,000+ per year (depending on
experience), as well as paid time off, health insurance
reimbursement, and annual bonus. Get paid weekly!
- Tremendous opportunity to advance quickly with an organized,
- Overseeing the operations of a -car wash site in an
industry-leading way, including: (i) managing Team Members to
deliver excellence, (ii) ensuring -we provide superior customer
service with a friendly, energetic attitude, and (iii) delivering
the best car wash product at the best price.
- Leading in the hiring, training, and development of Team
- Maintaining the entire facility at the highest level, including
general cleaning and organizing. -
- Diagnosing and performing routine maintenance and repairs.
- Working with our maintenance team to maintain the tunnel and
back room at an A+ level. - -
- Delivering profitable site growth through the sale of washes
and monthly memberships.Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years -experience working as a car
wash Site Manager.
- Must be teachable and a teacher of others with a willingness to
execute the Swift Wash way.
- Must have a flexible schedule with a willingness to work
weekends and select holidays.
- Must be committed to the details of delivering excellence to
- Must be able to motivate and communicate a clear vision to Team
- Should be organized and process minded. We operate a
professional car wash business with a foundation of clearly defined
- Ability to use general maintenance tools, supplies, and
equipment such as, but not limited to, hand tools, pressure
washers, lawn care equipment, snow and ice removal equipment,
- Ability to frequently handle and use chemicals and general
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or
crawl, and climb (stairs, ladders, etc.).
- Ability to work in variable weather conditions and in a loud
environment.Why Work for Us?
- You will be a part of a culture of excellence.
- You will be a leader for the best-run car wash in the
- You will receive instruction and development from a highly
experienced team of managers, maintenance professionals and owners
that are caring and committed to being the best. -
- You will work in a high-energy, customer service-focused
environment and a growing industry.
- You will have an opportunity to grow with a company that
rewards hard work and performance.Looking for something a little
different? Check out our other opportunities !Powered by
Keywords: Swift Wash, Elgin , Manager, Executive , Carpentersville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...