Company: Victorian Senior Care
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Responsible for the overall administration of the community's
operations including the development and management of services and
accommodations; the hiring, training and supervision of qualified
staff and evaluation of their performance; establishing a working
relationship with regulatory agencies, family members and community
advocates; quality assurance and maintain compliance with relevant
laws and licensing rules.
- Practice and promote the policies and procedures of Victorian
Senior Care by ensuring basic rights to all people receiving
- Attend meetings and in-services as directed for the purpose of
continuing education regarding resident rights, resident choices
- Carry out responsibilities in an accurate and timely manner to
include financial operations, maintenance of the community,
completion of assigned duties and follow up on areas which need
- Plan, develop and implement programs to meet the community's
overall goals and objectives utilizing established policies and
procedures which address all regulatory, service and operation
- Develop staff performance guidelines in accordance with
community policies, quality standards and regulatory
- Conduct frequent inspections of community's service areas while
observing staff performance and progress toward meeting general and
- Access the effectiveness of the community's current budgeting
system based upon program plans and budget assessments to determine
the financial needs of each area of operation for future
- Periodically assess staff needs to include qualifications,
strengths, weaknesses and training completed or needed.
- Develop position descriptions, work plans, performance and
evaluation standards and progression of all work elements, and
prepare performance and progress reviews for all staff files for
future planning and decision making.
- Will be responsible for rotating On-Call (May include some
nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Participate in the publication of brochures highlighting the
communities' programs and services; conduct public-relations
training for all staff to reinforce company standards in order to
promote image building consistent with the community's -commitment
to quality services.
- Assure all rights listed in The Adult Care Home Residents' Bill
of Rights are implemented and assure confidentiality regarding
- Conduct pre-admission interviews with prospective resident,
his/her family members, responsible person, or appropriate
professionals to determine placement compatibility.
- Recruit, interview, select, train, evaluate and delegate
responsibilities to all staff in order to provide coverage of the
community on a continuous basis.
- Assure staff successfully complete all trainings in order to
apply the community's written accident, fire safety and emergency
- Assure compliance with all OSHA standards, sanitation, safety
and building codes.
- Review and deal with staff and resident complaints and
grievances, serve on Grievance and Suggestion Committee and perform
other duties as required by circumstances.
- Help maintain the self-respect, personal dignity and physical
safety of each resident.
- Work cooperatively with all other staff and relate favorably to
residents and their families.
- Be familiar with and able to apply all the home's accident,
fire safety, OSHA and emergency procedures.
- Be familiar with the Adult Care Home Residents' Bill of Rights
and assist residents with exercising these rights.
- Assure careful treatment of Adult Care Home equipment and
utilization of supplies.
- Participate in job-related continuing education as required by
- Must be a Certified Assisted Living Administrator with
experience working in an Assisted Living Facility
- Prefer a College Degree, but must possess a High School Diploma
- Must be able to read, write, understand and follow
- Must have no substantiated findings on the NC Personnel
Registry or Health Care Program.
- Must have clear SBI and DMV record and maintain them during
period of employment.
- Must have a two-step tuberculin skin test (first test prior to
hire and second test within two weeks of first test).
- Must carry out your responsibilities in a proactive
- Must be able to think outside the box and draw on the strengths
of others in order to assist you, while remembering that ultimately
you are responsible for insuring the overall financial and
regulatory operations of the community.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Must be able to Push, Pull, or Lift at Least
- Must be able to relate positively to residents and families and
to work cooperatively with other employees, and vendors.
- Must have a valid NC Driver's License.
- -Must have had at least 8 years of driving experience, as this
is a requirement of company's liability insurance carrier.
Keywords: Victorian Senior Care, Elgin , Executive Director/Administrator, Executive , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!