Assistant Manager Trainee
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 23, 2022
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
among franchisees.At Taco Bell, we're hungry for Mas. Mas Heart,
Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your life read
on!Think About it...
- Do you know how to inspire and engage? Do you make others smile
- When you say thank you do you mean it?
- Are you a foodie? Do you know what it takes to make awesome
- Do you love your team like you love your family?
- Do you know what it means to create a 5 star customer
- Do you take your work seriously but not yourself?
- Are you a proud mama or papa when your team achieves success?If
no, your career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here.The success
of your day, week, month, and year is ultimately in your hands.
Success means following the brand standards, training, coaching and
recognizing your team to deliver an amazing customer experience.
You achieve results through your team. When they succeed, you
succeed. The customer experience should never exceed the Team
Member's experience. The experience is your hands.No Brainers...
- Inspire and engage customers and Team Members alike
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Train, coach, and recognize great talent
- Grow sales
- Follow brand standardsLast but not least, create a restaurant
experience for team members and customers that you are proud
Keywords: Taco Bell, Elgin , Assistant Manager Trainee, Executive , Woodstock, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!