RN Case Manager
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Are you a compassionate, trustworthy and self-motivated RN? Do
you want a work-life balance and to work for a rapidly growing,
close-knit team? Then, look no further because Interim Healthcare
is THE company you want to work for. Our Case Managers thrive in
our culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us
support our patients and their families.Why Interim Healthcare?
- We are franchise 500
- Ranked #1 in category for 2022
- Over 50 years of experience in our signature standard of care,
HomeLife EnrichmentWhat is in it for you:
- Sign up bonus -
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and BenefitsEssential Functions:
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical, and social
- Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all
in-home clients within specified deadlines.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Obtains physician's plans of treatment and orders, and
initiates their execution.
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.
- Secures equipment and supplies and coordinates placement for
use in the home.Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience preferred.
- One (1) year of management experience preferred.
- Preferred: -Community health and a wide range of
Medical-Surgical experience.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Able to perform and evidence of current CPR certification for
adults, children, and infants.
- Able to demonstrate a basic understanding of computers and
- Able to work with people, function well under stress, use
clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of
the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
- Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient
needs and scheduling.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport the
patient.Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to occasionally travel within geographic areas serviced by
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work
environment but may require frequent visits to patient/client
- Occasional exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens, and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and
- Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer
- Able to constantly grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers of
palm, i.e. manipulate pen, knobs, or objects.ADA Specifications: -
- Able to constantly travel within geographic areas serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- Work is normally performed in a residence, aggregate living
facility, school, or occupational setting.
- Heavy physical activity that may require lifting, carrying,
pushing, or pulling over 50 lbs. physically stretching, bending,
stooping, twisting, standing, sitting, walking, reaching, and
climbing stairs.At Interim Healthcare, the health and safety of our
people are our number one priority. -We require COVID19
vaccination, or individuals with medical or religious beliefs or
practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an
exemption from the vaccine requirement. Please note if approved for
an exemption, we require weekly testing. (Please get in touch with
Human Resources for details regarding the Medical and Religious
exemption procedure).Interim HealthCare of South Bend provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender,
religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or
veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Elgin , RN Case Manager, Executive , Huntley, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!