Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Company: CCA Global Partners
Location: Maple Park
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Are you an experienced, licensed commercial business insurance
professional looking for a great new opportunity? Landing that
perfect dream job could be right under your nose as an Insurance
Account Manager--Commercial in our St. Charles, IL office for
Parallel Concepts. A division of the CCA Global Partners
cooperative, Parallel Concepts Inc Member Insurance Center (PCI) is
a licensed insurance agency serving only our members, which are
small to mid-sized independent businesses located across the US.
Its our function to help level the playing field with the big boxes
who take advantage of captives, high deductible programs and other
risk management techniques to control their costs. In addition to
marketing Member accounts through our carriers, were a value-added
servicewe assist them with coverage issues, claims and audits even
if they are not currently with our agency. If you love going home
every day knowing that you were a hero to a business, youre the
right person for this job! Our Insurance Account Manager is the
first service contact for members requesting a review of their
current program and competitive quote. They will also work with
existing clients of the agency. You will manage/negotiate their
renewals, procure competitive proposals when appropriate, and
support day-to-day service fulfillments. The Insurance Account
Manager will be customer-service driven, knowledgeable of
commercial insurance coverage nuances, conversant in contract and
certificate language, and have the ability to answer questions and
discuss coverage with clients and underwriters. This position has
the ability to work a hybrid work schedule after an initial in
office training period.Our Insurance Account Manager will:
- Manage new business placements and renewals, procuring
information from members to market and place accounts.
- Proactively review client files and obtain updated information
necessary for renewals; prepare applications and market accounts as
necessary; monitor insurers for timely delivery of renewal
proposals; prepare and present comparative executive summary to
client; electronically distribute renewal COIs to certificate
holders; and review policies for accuracy once received.
- Support day-to-day service fulfillment which includes answer
phones, review contract language to prepare certificates requested,
work with certificate holders to revise contract requirements,
order necessary endorsements, issue auto ID cards, and track
progress or renewals in process, as necessary.
- Complete applications via phone; submit applications to
multiple carriers; receive proposals and present comparison to
clients; submit bind orders per client request; issue binders,
COIs, and auto ID cards.
- Assist with the development of marketing materials and
strategies, and market program to new members or target member
- Attend conventions several times per year, manning our
insurance booth.Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelors degree in business administration or insurance
- Minimum 5 years experience as a licensed commercial business
insurance producer, preferably with CPCU, CIC, AIC, ARM, or similar
- Must have a Producers License - Commercial Property & Casualty
- Excellent skills and proficiency in APPLIED Systems (TAM); MS
Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service, organization, and attention to details
- Self-management and project management abilities.How we take
care of YOU
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate
group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members.
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions
through development, growth, and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life
better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care
of, and we support you and your loved ones through lifes various
stages and situations.Whats so special about us?CCA Global Partners
remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of
entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by
widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs
and independent business owners by providing them the scale,
resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth and
effective competition in todays evolving marketplace.Thriving on
our core values and approaching success with the CCA Way.Proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CCA Global Partners, Elgin , Commercial Insurance Account Manager, Executive , Maple Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!