Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Company: CCA Global Partners
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you an experienced, licensed commercial business insurance
professional looking for a great new opportunity? Landing that
perfect dream job could be right under your nose as an Insurance
Account Manager--Commercial in our St. Charles, IL office for
Parallel Concepts. A division of the CCA Global Partners
cooperative, Parallel Concepts Inc Member Insurance Center ('PCI')
is a licensed insurance agency serving only our members, which are
small to mid-sized independent businesses located across the US.
It's our function to help level the playing field with the 'big
boxes' who take advantage of captives, high deductible programs and
other risk management techniques to control their costs. In
addition to marketing Member accounts through our carriers, we're a
'value-added' service-we assist them with coverage issues, claims
and audits even if they are not currently with our agency. If you
love going home every day knowing that you were a 'hero' to a
business, you're the right person for this job!Our Insurance
Account Manager is the first service contact for members requesting
a review of their current program and competitive quote. They will
also work with existing clients of the agency. You will
manage/negotiate their renewals, procure competitive proposals when
appropriate, and support day-to-day service fulfillments. The
Insurance Account Manager will be customer-service driven,
knowledgeable of commercial insurance coverage nuances, conversant
in contract and certificate language, and have the ability to
answer questions and discuss coverage with clients and
underwriters.This position has the ability to work a hybrid work
schedule after an initial in office training period.Our Insurance
Account Manager will:
- Manage new business placements and renewals, procuring
information from members to market and place accounts.
- Proactively review client files and obtain updated information
necessary for renewals; prepare applications and market accounts as
necessary; monitor insurers for timely delivery of renewal
proposals; prepare and present comparative 'executive summary' to
client; electronically distribute renewal COIs to certificate
holders; and review policies for accuracy once received.
- Support day-to-day service fulfillment which includes answer
phones, review contract language to prepare certificates requested,
work with certificate holders to revise contract requirements,
order necessary endorsements, issue auto ID cards, and track
progress or renewals in process, as necessary.
- Complete applications via phone; submit applications to
multiple carriers; receive proposals and present comparison to
clients; submit bind orders per client request; issue binders,
COIs, and auto ID cards.
- Assist with the development of marketing materials and
strategies, and market program to new members or target member
- Attend conventions several times per year, manning our
insurance booth.Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or insurance
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a licensed commercial business
insurance producer, preferably with CPCU, CIC, AIC, ARM, or similar
- Must have a Producers License - Commercial Property & Casualty
- Excellent skills and proficiency in APPLIED Systems (TAM); MS
Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service, organization, and attention to details
- Self-management and project management abilities.How We Take
Care Of YOU
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate
group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members.
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions
through development, growth, and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life
better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care
of, and we support you and your loved ones through life's various
stages and situations.What's so special about us?CCA Global
Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands
of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by
widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs
and independent business owners by providing them the scale,
resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth and
effective competition in today's evolving marketplace.Thriving on
our core values and approaching success with the CCA Way.Proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CCA Global Partners, Elgin , Commercial Insurance Account Manager, Executive , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!