Civil Engineering Project Manager
Company: WBK Engineering, LLC
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Position Summary:WBK is seeking a qualified Civil Engineering
Project Manager with Design and Construction Engineering
proficiency who also has client management experience.
Municipal/Public Sector Project management and design experience is
required with the ability to manage a wide-range of project types.
***WBK is dedicated to providing a flexible work environment to
support work-life balance. This position does offer the flexibility
to work from home for a portion of the work week.***Position
Responsibilities & Duties:
- May serve as a supervisor, project manager, or as a designated
client contact for Municipal Group projects.
- Performs or supervises design work that involves conventional
engineering practice and may include a variety of complex features
and difficult coordination requirements. Projects include
transportation design, utility design (sewer and water supply),
development plan review and management, drainage and stormwater
management design, permitting, asset management and code/ordinance
review and development.
- Coordinates and approves pricing, estimating, scoping, and
marketing strategies for proposed projects and assist with practice
group direction and marketing strategies.
- Prepares and monitors project budgets. Has overall
responsibility for the profitability of projects. Responsible for
control of work-in-process and accurate client billings. Monitors
outstanding accounts receivable and collection efforts on projects
if requested by supervisor.
- Assigns projects to subordinates. Supervises or coordinates the
work of engineers, technicians, and others who assist in specific
- Collaborates with other practice groups within WBK to
facilitate project deadlines, marketing strategies and overall
success of the enterprise.Education & Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering - ABET accredited curriculum,
plus appropriate continuing education
- Registered Professional Engineer in Illinois
- 8-10+ years of applicable experience
- Microstation or AutoCAD knowledge and proficiency for plan
- Must possess the knowledge and expertise to teach, train, or
mentor staff members on matters pertaining to the Municipal
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, and the public
- Able to prepare complete engineering plans, specifications or
- Able to coordinate and manage staff activities and perform
Keywords: WBK Engineering, LLC, Elgin , Civil Engineering Project Manager, Executive , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!