Market Manager I
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Location: Elgin, IL
PODS Enterprises LLC, a leader in the transportation and logistics
industry, is currently seeking a Market Manager to oversee daily
operations of a storage center within a designated territory.
The Market Manager will be responsible directing day-to-day
supervision of a storage center and associates, meeting customers'
expectations, managing the daily routing and assignment of jobs to
drivers, and maintaining all OSHA, DOT and preventative maintenance
programs for the storage centers and driver equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage customer experience to meet or exceed PODS' customer
satisfaction goals. This will include following up and resolving
any identified issues, direct customer contact, refining
operational processes and implementing remedial training in an
effort to delight our customers.
- Ensure all territory associates are meeting PODS expectations
for brand standards and customer interactions.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining all corporate owned
assets within territory (trucks, forklifts, floor sweepers,
- Responsible for maintaining safe, clean, organized, functional
storage centers and staging areas within territory.
- Determine daily manpower needs based on routing of full
productive days and assign work shifts based on the business
- Coordinate repairs as assigned by Territory Manager. If damage
occurs at a customer site, ensure all paperwork and payment packets
are returned from the field, coordinate access to customer
containers stored in the storage center.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of daily driver
checklist, forklift inspection logs, and driver log books.
- Ensure equipment repairs are performed safely and promptly to
achieve PODS Out of Service targeted levels.
- Perform driver functions when the business dictates.
- Manage the day-to-day operation with a focus on improved
- Manage all petty cash per the PODS Petty Cash policy.
- Ensure refueling equipment is performed in a compliant, cost
- Perform monthly parts inventory reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance with and associate understanding of all DOT
requirements including Hours of Service regulations and
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA regulations and state and local
facility compliance ordinances.
- Ensure adherence to local zoning codes and permit requirements
pertaining to delivery and container placement. Manage relationship
with local municipalities.
- Ensure all deliveries meet local regulatory requirements and
obtain permits or authorization as required.
- Perform quarterly self-audits, identify areas of improvement
and address deficiencies to achieve an overall rating of compliant
- Responsible for adherence to internal company policies (i.e.
Incident Reports, Drug Screening Policy, HR policies related to
safety and compliance).
- Recruit, interview, hire, train and retain top talent.
- Create a culture aligned with PODS' core values (Integrity,
Delighting Customers, Engagement, Accountability, Support
- Effectively administer PODS' performance management
- Identify and develop internal talent to support future career
- Provide effective and regular communication to team members
including goals, business results, opportunities for improvement
and key focus areas.
- Responsible for reporting employee issues to Territory Manager
and Regional HR representative in a timely manner; Maintain ongoing
communication with HR for all personnel management assistance,
accident reports, disciplinary documentation, employee evaluations
and personnel reporting.
- Ensure daily pre-shift meetings are conducted at each storage
Keywords: PODS, Elgin , Market Manager I, Executive , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!