Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Location: Anywhere in the USA
- 5 years experience with Red Hat OpenShift.
- candidates must be able to stand up, install and manage RedHat
OpenShift in a public cloud
- Knowledge in other Redhat products like 3Scale, 3Scale, Quay,
PAM/DM, RH SSO,
- 5 years experience with Infrastructure DevOps/SRE function on a
- AWS is preferred; Azure is acceptable
- 5 years experience in Infrastructure Cloud Support
- managing, patching, updating, installing administering
Enterprise Windows Server (2016 & newer)
- managing, patching, updating, installing administering RedHat
Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Scripting/deploying and orchestrating Infrastructure as Code
(IaC) with tools like Ansible and Terraform
Day-to-day responsibilities: looking for resources who focus on
operating, installing, and managing RH Openshift on ES2.
- Operating Access, scaling, and deployment in the RH
- this resource must understand load balancing and understand cloud
concepts but does not need to be an expert in AWS
- This resource must be strong at solving problems with server and
- the resource will be working with the app team to load balance
and what features to implement (build and operate focus)
- the role is focused on solving Linux problems, setting up
software, and owning operations in RH.
- the role is not a software developer.
Keywords: Apolis, Elgin , Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!