Materials Chemistry Engineer
Company: Coilcraft, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL
with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic
components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries,
including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband
communications and consumer electronics. We are seeking a skilled
individual to join our engineering team as a Materials Chemistry
Engineer. Job Responsibilities:
- Research new materials and compounds for use in electromagnetic
- Develop a range of materials and processing techniques for use
in leading edge products.
- Build samples and perform tests to validate electrical
- Document methods and tests to support product development.
- Work with project managers to support NPD schedules.
- Work with manufacturing engineering to support machine build
- Support current manufacturing as needed. Job Requirements:
- BS or MS in Chemistry or Material Sciences Engineering
- 5 years' experience with electrical/magnetic materials
- Experience with powder metal alloy or ceramic materials and
related organic materials
- Exceptional creative problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral technical communication skills
- Attention to detail strong documenting skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled This position may require
compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S.
citizens or have permanent resident status.
Keywords: Coilcraft, Inc., Elgin , Materials Chemistry Engineer, Engineering , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!