Company: Scientific Search
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Location: Greater Chicagoland
Check out www.scientificsearch.com for all of our current
Are you looking for a role with a company that values its team?
With over 100 yrs of experience and innovation on the forefront,
they are always expanding and increasing their clients
productivity. This diverse and global group allows for an amazing
opportunity to work with a variety of individuals all focused on a
common goal. This technology Powerhouse will not disappoint!!
The Network Engineer is responsible for IT support and engineering
tasks across the network and supports the end users in their
day-to-day computing needs.
Some Things You Will Be Doing
- Point of contact for support regarding network events, systems,
enterprise applications and any associated issues.
- Assist with the design, maintenance, and proactive monitoring
- Work with team to plan and implement network growth projects
including global support models, acquisitions, and cloud-based
applications (ERP, etc---).
- Manage small to mid-sized projects to implement new components
- Document work history with strong attention to detail and
- Work cooperatively, sharing knowledge with other members of the
team (a servant leader).
- Plan and implement end user driven projects such as networks,
end-user computing, servers, printers, software, etc.
- Other support activities as assigned.
Some Things You Will Bring To The Role
- Bachelor's degree with Computer Science emphasis preferred.
Will consider experience in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of experience with end user, server, network, and
backend support required. Must have experience with Active
Directory, hardware (routers, blade servers, SAN, desktops,
laptops, and other mobile devices), Office 365, and Windows.
- Experience designing, maintaining, and optimizing business
networks (VOIP, LAN, WAN, WIFI, IoT).
- Experience standardizing and integrating business systems
(interfaces, upgrades, implementations, integrations).
- Preferred experience with Hyper-V, TinTri, Dell & HP servers,
MS SQL databases, ERP (JD Edwards EnterpriseOne preferred), and
- Skill in addressing end user issues across multiple departments
For immediate consideration, email email@example.com
and mention Job#16485
Keywords: Scientific Search, Elgin , Network Engineer, Engineering , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!