Client Engagement Coach - 1st Shift - $1,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Now Featuring a $1,000 Sign On Bonus paid out in your first 9
months! Position Purpose: This is an entry level clinical position
working in the addiction field. -Directly supervise addicted
clients as a Unit Specialist. Provide continuity of program
services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and
therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and
accreditation standards. Provide direct counseling services
including individual, case management, group and lecture activities
on a daily basis. Participate as a team member in the delivery of
addictions treatment services to clients and their families and to
facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living
situations. This position is a great way to gain experience in the
substance abuse field with an opportunity for continuing education
by obtaining the Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor certificate
(CADC). Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED and one year of addiction treatment
experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and
- Valid driver's license
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor certificate (CADC) or able
to be certified within 24 months Qualifications:
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients,
parents and community resources
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven organization
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives Essential
- Work hours prescribed by the Supervisor and any additional
hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the clients and provide
appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences.
- Coordinate and supervise patient recreational activities.
- Monitor assigned patients by consulting with the primary
counselor in developing and implementing the individual treatment
plan and scheduling individual sessions to assist the patients with
AA step work and treatment plan objectives.
- Ensure that patient service records are maintained consistent
with required rules and regulations.
- Develop and present all patient lectures listed on the clients
- Observe, monitor and record group dynamics.
- Facilitate focal group discussion sessions.
- Consult with the members of the treatment team and plan daily
therapeutic direction for designated shift.
- Read all logs and obtain pertinent information from staff of
previous shifts, counselors, teachers, etc. Job Type : Full-time
Pay : Based on education, experience and credentials
- Starting pay HS/GED - $15.43/hr
- Starting pay Associates - $16.37/hr
- Starting pay Bachelors - $17.25/hr
- Additional $.50/hr with CADC certification Benefits:
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym Schedule: 8 -hour
- Sunday- Thursday 7am-3:30pm Work Location: Rosecrance Harrison
Campus - Rockford, IL About Us: Leaders in recovery. Champions of
hope. Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and
nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental
health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
outcomes-informed approach. Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a
proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and
strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best
opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000
clients last year. Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer. EEO
is the Law: - Behaviors Preferred
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
integrity Motivations Preferred
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Elgin , Client Engagement Coach - 1st Shift - $1,000 Sign on Bonus, Education / Teaching , Genoa, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...