Infant Teacher- Everbrook Academy (St. Charles)
Company: Everbrook Academy
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group. We are a
community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose
passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every
day. As early education leaders, we're making a strong, lasting,
positive impact on children. Here, you'll find a dynamic
environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and
collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force
that prepares children for elementary school-and beyond? Their
future begins now. And so does yours. Everbrook AcademyPreschool
and Early Learning Center is Hiring Lead Teacher and Teachers! Now
offering a $2,500 sign on bonus for Lead Teacher- apply today to
learn more! Our 21st Century Preschool and Early Learning Center is
located at3090 W. Main Street St. Charles, IL 60175 What we
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Child care discount
- 401(k) retirement plan / match
- Employee referral bonuses
- Professional development
- Education/CDA assistance
- Paid time off
- Company-paid basic life insurance As a Lead Teacher, you will:
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the
children under your care.
- Implementthe Company-provided curriculum by preparing lesson
plans on a weekly basis.
- Conductregular classroom observations and assessments that
reflect the interests of children in the classroom.
- Use digital technology in the classroom, including the
effective use of BrightWheel.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to
achieve success for the child.
- Support other teachers to accomplish classroom objectives
through positive coaching and development.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is safe, clean
and organized. Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree or higher in early childhood education or
related field of study with at least 6 credit hours in early
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
plans bonus paid out in 3 payments at hire, 60 days and 120 days We
at Learning Care Group know our best asset is our people! So we've
made a commitment to ensure all employees feel valued, with a
robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your
expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted
range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance,
dental, vision, as well as medical available for full-time
positions), and retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For
us, it's simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and
create difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your
potential, and support your growth through ongoing training and
development so you can give children a great start. We also offer
tuition reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA (worth college
credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master
Teacher program to enhance your skills-and increase your pay. Don't
wait. Start strong today.
Keywords: Everbrook Academy, Elgin , Infant Teacher- Everbrook Academy (St. Charles), Education / Teaching , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!