Senior Marketing Strategist
Company: OTTO Engineering, Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Senior Marketing Strategist
OTTO - designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in
the USA.OTTO's opportunity:Our Senior Marketing Strategist will
lead and champion all marketing activities for OTTO's products
business segment worldwide. The role has the primary responsibility
to create, develop and execute marketing plans in line with OTTO's
global and regional strategies to advance OTTO's brand awareness
and market position and stimulate leads/opportunities ready for
conversion. This position reports directly to the business unit's
General Manager.Specifically, the Senior Marketing Strategist
- Generate and lead marketing communications campaigns for new
product launches, targeted market segments, branding opportunities,
etc., that include collateral development, content marketing, and
creation of communication campaigns:
- Digital campaign development that targets and nurtures
- Sales collateral and product documentation creation that
improves sales and service effectiveness
- Trade show participation and inclusion in industry events
- PR creation and management including contributing to social
- Develop a branding strategy that builds brand equity and
awareness based on a consistent, and resonant message to the
- Manage the Communications business's digital content on the
OTTO's web site and beyond. Develop creative and compelling content
across a variety of digital channels that increase brand awareness
and visibility, drive lead generation and enhance audience
- Create, execute, measure and report marketing and promotional
activities designed to generate and cultivate leads.
- Gather and analyze market information (customer, industry and
competitor) to identify and quantify trends that contribute to
increased differentiation of OTTO through continuing product and
- Provide support for trade shows and events.
- Provide OTTO sales personnel, reps, distributors etc. with any
training and/or sales tools on existing or new products.
- Assist with other related duties as required or assigned.What
you'll need to bring to the table:
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, motivated and committed.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business
Administration or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in B2B Marketing,
Product Management or similar discipline.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with an
ability to distill technical information into clear customer
- Demonstrable technical proficiency in software tools such as
Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Social Media
- Outgoing and strong interpersonal skills, with recognized
ability to proactively and quickly build and nurture relationships
at all levels.
- Capable of effectively managing priorities and time when
provided multiple projects, of varying magnitude, with firm
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C marketing principles, methods and
- Experience of managing and motivating people.
- Skill in budget preparation and financial management.
- Ability to understand the company's sales tools including
product design guides and technical applications.
- Willingness for travel across North America (up to
- Master's degree preferred.
- Experience within military, federal or law enforcement
- Technical Electronic Engineering understanding.OTTO's Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Picnic
- Holiday Party
- AND numerous OTTO celebrations throughout the year!OTTO
Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Disability/VeteranOTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited
resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar
organizations; any submissions will not be honored.
Keywords: OTTO Engineering, Inc., Elgin , Senior Marketing Strategist, Advertising , Carpentersville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!