Front Office Coordinator
Company: Healogics, Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionHealogics is hiring a full-time Front Office
Coordinator Wound Care for our Presence Saint Joseph Elgin in
Elgin, IL. Our Front Office Coordinator will work with supervision
from the Program Dierctor to provide high-quality service within a
Healogics Wound Care Center. They manage a variety of front office
functions and are key to smooth operation of a dynamic outpatient
wound care center. The Front Office Coordinator will be joining a
team of compassionate Wound Specialists that have touched the lives
of more than 2.5 million people, preserved dignity and restored
hope. The impact of healing wounds through innovative care
resonates with our wound care doctors, nurses and other specialists
who build strong relationships with patients and their families and
see lives change. Front Office Coordinator, Wound Care Job
- Coordinates with Center leadership to maximize daily patient
- Actively participates in staff meetings to support key
functions within the Center.
- Greets patients and other visitors, answers and routes calls to
- Maintains all patient communication needs including scheduling,
rescheduling, and appointment reminders. Also works and schedules
for provider, according to the care continuum model.
- Obtains and verifies patient insurance information, to include
pre-certifications and pre-authorizations for services and enters
data in appropriate databases.
- Collects and enters patient charges in databases.
- Verifies and reconciles charges as directed, prepares monthly
patient survey data and appropriate documentation, then transmits
- Assembles new patient charts, maintains and files existing
patient charts, and spot checks charts for data completeness and
- Coordinates/schedules ancillary testing with other hospital
- Arranges for patient transportation as needed.
- Maintains office equipment and supplies as needed, and medical
supplies as directed.
- Performs other duties as required. Front Office Coordinator,
Wound Care Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- Two or more years office administration experience, preferably
in a medical setting
- Prior medical coding experience preferred
- Associate's degree preferred At Healogics, we believe that a
people-first, patient-centered employment experience begins with
providing exceptional benefits and compensation. From competitive
compensation and tuition reimbursement to a matching 401(k) plan,
we provide comprehensive benefits to all full-time Healogics team
members. Why should you Come Heal With Us?
- People-first, Patient-centered - We view our patients and our
teammates as people, first.
- Serving Others - Be part of a team that helps the large,
underserved population of people suffering from chronic
- Collaboration - Work with thousands of clinical colleagues,
sharing best practices and clinical outcomes.
- Work/Life Harmony - Healogics clinical staff typically has a
weekday schedule, creating more time for family and friends. Our
providers have a schedule that rarely, if ever, includes evening,
on-call or weekend responsibilities.
- Locations Nationwide - We have team members healing patients in
over 600+ locations across the country.
- National Presence with a Family Feel - Healogics operates
locally, with a family feel, but has a national presence and
- Committed to Nurse Development - We offer an extensive
competency program, tuition reimbursement, and ANCC accredited
- Healthy Working Environment - Operate in an environment that is
safe, empowering and satisfying. Are you ready to come heal with
Healogics? Please call or email Victoria Villanueva at
Victoria.Villanueva@healogics.com. Come Heal With Us!
Keywords: Healogics, Inc, Elgin , Front Office Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!