Company: Hines & Associates Inc
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Report directly to the CFO at a private healthcare-industry
corporation with a 35-year history and an exciting future! We're
growing so we're looking to add a creative and enthusiastic
corporate accountant who wants to grow with us! The corporate
accountant will assist the CFO with all accounting functions so
this position will be an excellent learning opportunity with a
defined career path and exceptional work-life balance.
- Preparing financial reports
- Preparing inter-company transactions
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Working with key employees to compile annual budget and interim
- Assisting with consolidated tax returns
- Assisting with audit preparations
- Training and supporting accounting department administrators
- Performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Full-time, benefit eligible position with flexible schedule
*Salary commensurate with CPA eligibility, Excel experience or
previous supervisory experience.Requirements:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in accounting. CPA-eligible
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational, time-management & change-management
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft 365, particularly with Excel,
PowerPoint & PowerBI.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP, MineralTree & Paylocity
- Ability to train and manage staff.
Keywords: Hines & Associates Inc, Elgin , Corporate Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!