Company: Hines & Associates Inc
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description: Report directly to the CFO at a private
healthcare-industry corporation with a 35-year history and an
exciting future! We're growing so we're looking to add a creative
and enthusiastic corporate accountant who wants to grow with us!
The corporate accountant will assist the CFO with all accounting
functions so this position will be an excellent learning
opportunity with a defined career path and exceptional work-life
balance. Primary Responsibilities: Preparing financial reports
Preparing inter-company transactions Performing account
reconciliations Maintaining the general ledger Working with key
employees to compile annual budget and interim forecasts Assisting
with consolidated tax returns Assisting with audit preparations
Training and supporting accounting department administrators
Performing other accounting duties as assigned. Full-time, benefit
eligible position with flexible schedule options. Salary
commensurate with CPA eligibility, Excel experience or previous
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in accounting. CPA-eligible
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational, time-management & change-management
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft 365, particularly with Excel,
PowerPoint & PowerBI.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP, MineralTree & Paylocity
- Ability to train and manage staff.
Keywords: Hines & Associates Inc, Elgin , Corporate Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!