Client Service Manager
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
As the Payables and Receivables Client Service manager within
the Payments Solution Center you will provide support to a team of
service analyst. In addition to supporting and managing the service
team for internal and external clients via inbound/outbound
telephone calls and e-mail on a variety of technical issues for a
wide range of web-based and internal applications. You will act as
a manager to lead a staff of analyst to assist in resolving the
clients queries and act as reference/escalation point on technical,
and audit-related matters. Reduce missed opportunities and drive
operational efficiencies, recognize, and act on opportunities to
improve and document processes that support the team and business
partners. The role is ever expanding and having the ability to work
on strategy to cross leverage other teams within the organization.
This role requires a wide variety of strength and capabilities,
including, but not limited to:
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and meet tight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at identifying and implementing process and
- Outstanding customer service and technical skills
- Manage multiple projects and issues
- Strong commitment and follow-through for all task
- Solid analytical and organizational skills
- High level of flexibility
- Position is located in Elgin, IL Responsibilities Day-to-day
duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage people/resources appropriately to ensure that we meet or
exceed network and skill level SLAs for all channels.
- Provide oversight of work queues and required daily tasks.
Ensuring activities are completed within established SLAs.
- Provide coaching to team members to address performance
concerns and to promote professional development and growth.
- Act as a liaison between our external clients, internal
business partners, for example, Technology, Implementation and
- Document, triage, and communicate client issues and
- Facilitate internal/external conference calls
- Produce ad-hoc reporting on behalf of the client and/or senior
- Act as liaison between clients and JPM
- Support and manage off-hours emergency client request and
release activities as required
- Identify process improvement and own execution in some
- Responding to client request, via phone coverage/email request
within defined SLAs
- The ability to investigate and solve complex technical
- Present findings and recommendations to key management and
leaders, including the client with regards to root cause analysis
for complex technical issues
- Work closely with senior client contacts in cross-functional
business to resolve technical issues.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Customer Service experience.
- 2+ people management experience
- 2+ years of Technical Support experience
- Extensive knowledge of deposit, treasury and credit products,
payment services, regulations, and related procedures.
- Able to work on holidays and outside of normal coverage times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced performance driven
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new products and
- Self-motivated and self-managing, demonstrating sound judgment
and effective decision making.
- Effective analytical approach and complex problem-solving
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work under
pressure in a team environment
- Intermediate MS Office and standard PC skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to translate complex technical information into simple
- Ability to communicate and consult with clients concerning
highly sensitive information
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships with
business partners. Mobilizing resources across teams when needed to
address client concerns.
- Results oriented and sustainable high-performance record
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of
issues, and having the determination to follow through. Escalate
issues as appropriate. Education:
- Minimum BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Significant work experience may be considered in lieu of a
degree JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial
institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of
consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent
corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P.
Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today
we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business
banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and
asset management. We recognize that our people are our strength and
the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly
linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and
place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status,
pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under
applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make
reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious
practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical
disability needs. The health and safety of our colleagues,
candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in
light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the
"WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally
based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols,
stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a
post-COVID-19 environment. As a part of our commitment to health
and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and
safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to
follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease
health and safety requirements, including local requirements.
Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine
card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask
wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving
public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation
requests as required by applicable law. We offer a competitive
total rewards package including base salary determined based on the
role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible
roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in
recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also
offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs,
based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health
care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement
savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental
health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details
about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the
hiring process.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Elgin , Client Service Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!