Customer Experience Advisor - S1 - Everyday Banking - A&L Elgin
Company: Banco Santander Brazil
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Customer Experience Advisor - S1 - Everyday Banking - A&L
Elgin, United Kingdom
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Join our community
We are currently recruiting for full time permanent role, with a
starting salary of 18,520.
For our customers, you'll be more than just the friendly face and
voice of Santander. You'll be a listener and problem solver.
Whether you're helping someone with a simple cash transaction,
aiding them with technology in the banking hall, transacting with
them over the phone or protecting your customers against fraud and
scams, you'll never know what the next challenge will be.
What's not in doubt is that you'll have plenty of support. Life in
a branch can be busy, varied and challenging, so we're a close-knit
You'll be totally flexible in your approach and comfortable in
undertaking a broad range of activities. This means not limiting
your time and focus on one particular element of your role. You'll
thrive on the variety this gives you and take satisfaction for
operating in a multi-skilled environment. You're the eyes and ears
of our business after all.
The difference you'll make.
* Acting as the first point of contact for customers in branch or
over the phone
* Assisting with day-to-day transactions, queries and servicing
* Answering customer calls into our contact centre
* Building relationships and finding solutions
* Developing your knowledge of services and products to help our
* Identifying new ways to improve the customer experience
What you'll bring.
* Proven ability to deliver outstanding customer service either
from a face to face or a telephony background
* The ability to communicate effectively with customers to truly
understand their needs
It would also be nice for you to have.
* A real desire to go above-and-beyond for customers
* Effective team working skills with a flexible, can-do approach to
* Openness to a broad range of activities even if outside of
* Ability to grow, adapt and change accommodating business needs
What else you need to know.
* The role is based in our A&L Elgin branch.
* This is a full time role, working 35 hours across Monday to
Saturday across the hours of 8:00am - 6:00pm
* Given the recent impact of the Coronavirus outbreak we will be
conducting all interviews via telephone or video-conference where
How we'll reward you.
In addition to your salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that
you can choose from and tailor to your needs
* Starting salary of 18,520
* Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
* Receive a 500 annual cash allowance to spend on our great range
* Free access to wellbeing apps and up to three weekly online
classes via our partnership with Gympass
* Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from
Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of
employment with us
* 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 26 days
after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual
days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private
medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform
* Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and
Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our
Learn more about our benefits and family friendly policies
#ThePlaceToBeYourself - Everyday Inclusion at Santander
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong
and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range
of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications
from across society.
You can find out more about how we're embedding an inclusive
culture that encourages our people to bring their full and
authentic selves to work on our Inclusion and Belonging page.
A bit more about Santander.
At Santander we're driven by our purpose - to help people and
businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change
for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to
grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple,
Personal and Fair.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing
risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess,
Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper
understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our
culture at Santander and we will provide you with knowledge to help
you manage risks in your role.
What to do next.
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please
Why not join our talent community where we'll keep you updated with
all the latest news and job information? Simply register your
details on our careers site, 'Join our Talent Community'.
Keywords: Banco Santander Brazil, Elgin , Customer Experience Advisor - S1 - Everyday Banking - A&L Elgin, Accounting, Auditing , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!