Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Senior AccountantABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading global manufacturing of household
items. This is a unique opportunity to really take ownership in the
Accounting Department. As the Senior Accountant, you will be
responsible for examining all accounting policies and procedures as
well as implementing best practices. The environment has a small,
family owned company appeal with large corporation perks. You will
work directly with the Global CFO and provide trial balances,
examine profitability, support month-end close, margin analysis,
reconciliations, and month-end balance sheet review with the
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- The Accountant will compile and analyze financial information
to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and
year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities,
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other
reports to summarize current and projected company financial
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior
to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation
of accounting and accounting control procedures.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 3+ years General Accounting
- SAGE ERP system experience REQUIRED
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Elgin , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Huntley, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!