Company: Helukabel USA Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Job OpportunityResponsible for providing accounting support to
the Director of Finance. Prepares and keeps financial and business
transactions data up to date, and prepares reports to ensure
accurate accounting records.Primary responsibilities
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support the
Director of Finance.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the
general ledger system.
- Record charges.
- Process bills for payment.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills, and order
- Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
- Maintain financial filing system.
- Assist with Purchasing
- Assist with operational receiving and delivery notes (Will be
trained in SAP)
- Assist with other accounting projects.Skills and Qualifications
- Must have 3 years previous accounting experience; Associates
degree in accounting or business a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, and accounting software
- Excellent communication, administrative and organizational
- Ability to meet deadlines''Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely
- NoJob Type: Full-timePay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per
yearAbility to commute/relocate:
- Dundee, IL 60118: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Accounting software: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Helukabel USA Inc., Elgin , Accounting Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Dundee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!